Claim for FREE insulation - Disabled

Free home insulation for Disabled

Claim your free insulation without delay if you receive:

  • Employment and Support Allowance (ESA) with an Income Related award
  • Disability Living Allowance (DLA) for children
  • Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
  • Attendance Allowance (AA)
  • Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefit (IIDB)
  • Severe Disablement Allowance (SDA)

If you have not reached the State Pension age and your health is affecting your ability to work then you may be receiving ESAClaim now!

Please double check your benefits paperwork for ESA with an Income Related award before proceeding with free ECO scheme 2022 as it may have been replaced with Universal Credit.


DLA for those with children may help with the extra costs of looking after a child who is under 16 and has difficulties walking or needs to be looked after – Claim now!


PIP replaces DLA for disabled people aged 16 to 64 – Claim now!


If you’re 65 or over and do not get DLA, you can apply for AA instead – Claim now!


If you receive IIDB when you became ill or disabled because of an accident or disease either at work or on an approved training –

You can claim Constant Attendance Allowance if you get and you need daily care and attention because of a disability – Claim now!


SDA has been replaced with ESA. However, although it is no longer possible to make a claim for SDA, individuals who are already receiving the benefit have continued to do so – Claim now!


I receive one of the above benefits.